- If unsure, test the product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHA’s and experience skin irritations or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions and do not exceed recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA containing products on infants and children.
- Moisturises the skin to that your complexion looks revitalised and radiant.
- Contains an excellent exfoliant that gently polishes your skin
- Has a cooling affect that leaves your skin feeling calm ad soothed
Environ’s ß-Active Sebumasque is a clay based mask and contains kaolin, which helps to absorb surface oils and may also be used as a micro-exfoliant. The Sebumasque assists in improving the hydration of the skin. Warning: Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may not use this product.
How to use
- After toning, apply liberally to dry skin. It is recommended that Sebugel A be used in conjunction with increasing levels of vitamin A especially Environ’s AVST A, C & E Body Oil.
- Use in the evening.
- Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product